Realtors®, real estate agents, real estate brokers, real estate, property, houses, homes, condos and land located in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.  You choose which Rolling Meadows real estate agent best suits your needs!
Realtors®, Real Estate Agents and Brokers in Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Carol Buchen
Century 21 1st Class
159 W Golf Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60195
Off:  847 310 8700 x 607
Specializing in the Chicagoland Northwest Suburbs, from Crystal Lake to Namperville and any where in between.  The Buchen Team can has the expertise and knowledge in any of your real estate needs. We give outstanding service, exceptional comitment and concern and rate YOU as
out top client. When only the best will do Call us  at 847 870 0118
Carol's Areas of Excellence
Cell: 847 870 0118
GRI,CRS, e-Pro ,Relo Certified
Featured Agent
Featured Agent
Available Now
Available Now
2004 - Present All Rights Reserved is an independent referral site with no direct affiliations to any real estate firms.
A REALTOR® is a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®
John Campobasso
Keller Williams Team Realty
800 E northwest Highway
Schaumburg, IL 60195
Off:  1-888-221-SOLD
I have provided the finest of quality service to each and every client for the past 26 years. I service the Northwest suburban area of Cook county. My goal is to help you achive the highest possible price if you are a seller or negociate the lowest possible price for you if you are a buyer. I will make your Real Estate experince seem seamless and worry free. I have affilations with Attorneys Home Inspectors, Mortage Lenders, Home Repairs, Moving Companies, and more. Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the other 99%. Thank you John Campobasso Broker Keller Williams Team Realty 1-888-221-SOLD
John 's Areas of Excellence
Cell:  847-241-2217